- Go For A Roll In The Grass. Take a peak around your local neighborhood park or perhaps even in your backyard and find a grassy knoll to roll around in. Even better, if you can find a grass covered mini-hill to dive down. The more clovers and leaves there are, the better. (Trust me, I know from experience.)
- Reach Out. Often times my creative juices become stagnant because I spend too much time in solitary and/or on the computer. There is a time and place for everything, but human interaction is important. Ask a good friend if they need help with a task or project (even if it is cleaning their house.) Helping out friends is sure fire creative fuel.
- Get Sticky. There is nothing like getting down and dirty with your favorite magazine, glue stick, art journal and pair of scissors. If you don't have an art journal, grab a spare piece of paper. Not sure what to make? Think about things you want to manifest into your life or how you want to feel when you wake up in the mornings. Get to cuttin' and gluing. Hang the finish product on the fridge for fun!
- Zombie Writing. Sometimes I have so much gunk built up on top of my creative juices that it is hard to tell whether they are still there or not. Grab a pen and piece of paper (or journal) and write like there is no tomorrow. Write until you have no more thoughts left to think. Get angry. Get happy. Get sad. Anything and everything that needs to pour out of you; write, write, write. It's like a brain dump. When it is all said and done, take a deep breath and tap into what remains. Use that juice to get up and go to your next project.
- Embrace Your Inner Cher.Go in your room, shut the door, lock it and throw away the key (temporarily, of course.) Grab that hair brush, crank up the volume, shut the blinds and dance like no one is watching. Sing at the top of your lungs. Make yourself laugh out loud. Feel your curves moving. Your body shaking and hips swinging. Dance until you can't catch your breath. Then go a little longer.
This will send you a fresh copy of my blog every time I write a new post and update you on special offers.